Quality Porting and Worldwide Publishing
Ratalaika Games ports and publishes PC- and mobile-games to the most succesful game consoles in the world: Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS, Wii U, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita and Xbox One.
We are licensed partners! We have access to all the hardware that is needed to convert your games and we know about all the features the manufacturers and users expect and want. We also know about the limitations and rules as well.
We have a great team that can work with you directly over the net. All of us respect your vision of your product and work with it carefully. We aim to bring at least 1:1 ports, but since systems can be vastly different from each other we're also able to (and sometimes have to) modify assets to work with screen resolutions, controls, and other specific system features and limitations. We're also able to add extra features that enhance the quality of the product. And we're able to localize your game to English, Spanish, and Russian, plus we have partners that translate screentexts to French, German and Japanese.
We accept games made with any engine. We port anything from 'LUA' and 'ActionSript 3' engines to software that's been made in 'Unity 3D'. At Ratalaika Games we have also developed our own custom engine Spiller that allows us to port games for Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Xbox One, Wii U, PC, Mac, Linux, and more. So if your engine is not supported on consoles we can still convert it using Spiller.
Our in-house engine Spiller is a private fork and an update of the community engine HaxeFlixel. We ported the code to native C++ to get the most out of its performance. Spiller still maintains the HaxeFlixel structure and way of coding.
Some of our works include:
* Peasant Knight by 4AM Games
Made with HaxeFlixel. Ported to Spiller and published on PC / Steam, Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Switch in the coming months.
* Plantera by Varagtp Studios
Made with Clickteam Fusion 2. Ported to Spiller and published on Nintendo 3DS, Wii U, Nintendo Switch and PlayStation Vita.
* League of Evil by Woblyware
Made with AS3. Ported to Spiller and published on PC / Steam, Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Switch.
* Blasting Agent - Ultimate Edition by Axol Studio
Made with HaxeFlixel. Ported to Spiller and published for Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita.
* Twin Robots by Thinice Games
Made with Unity 3D. Ported and published for Wii U, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita.
We have more games to announce soon.
- We make a NDA contract between you and our company, so we can access your source code and assets in a legal and secure way.
- We study the game code and assets, and give you an estimation of the time, plus what we think it will be needed to update / modify / add.
- Besides our study, we do an intense QA test on the game in order to check if everything is correct with the game.
- Once we came with an estimation of time and effort, we sign up a port & publishing contract.
- Then we start porting the game.
- Once ported we will request from you the assets list for the shop of we are aiming to.
- We send the game to QA, obtain rating, and publish it, we publish on both American & European markets (Japanese market needs to be discussed per case basis).
If you are interested in us porting & publishing a game you made to consoles you can contact us to our email email@example.com.
Please attach a key or a build of the game and all the information you can about your game.
Such as, in what it was made, what platforms would you like to have it in, how many hours of gameplay does it has, etc.