Once upon a time, pigs would have to build a house of bricks to keep the wolves at bay, but not anymore. In Iron Snout, its hero piggie has taken up learning martial arts and now it’s the wolves that need to keep their distance because in this bonkers button-mashing beat 'em up, bacon is off the menu for good.
Only, hand-to-hand combat isn’t the only way to fight off hordes of wolves, so when the going gets tough, the tough picks up a butcher’s cleaver. After all, how else are you going to defend yourself against wolves that ride wrecking balls and wield chainsaws?
It may have been a wolf eat piglet world once before, but this time, the tables are turned in this addictive fighting game that’s got to be played, to be believed.
- Fast-paced bacon-flavored combat
- Action movie-like combos and fighting moves
- Hyper responsive controls
- Wide variety enemy weapons to steal and use
- Endless gameplay in 3 unique areas
- Multiple difficulties to test your skills
This game has been developed by SnoutUp Games.
We are only responsible for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PS Vita and Xbox One ports & publishing.