Something once great lies dormant beneath the cold streets of Armorica's isolated capital, L'Amour.
When it sleeps it dreams, and when it dreams it hunts. Fates converge as a young man's mysterious death brings sibling vampires Aurore and Lux Amanite into a world of occult obsession and corporate corruption.
Meanwhile, police inspector Ryouko Otsuki arrives in L'Amour to find a city whose identity is just as severed and broken as her own...
- A linear visual novel told through the eyes of three protagonists
- Around 100,000 words of text (roughly 6-10 hours long)
- A large cast of 24 illustrated characters
- 1000+ photographs make the story come to life
- Hours of original soundtrack
This game has been developed by Patrick Rainville.
We are only responsible for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X ports & publishing.