Welcome to Stay, the game that will introduce you to Quinn, a hapless soul who has only gone and got kidnapped and left forsaken in a derelict building, on the verge of ruin.
With only a PC to keep him company in his multi-ending pixel-art adventure, although players can’t control him directly, they can control his actions via communication and keep him company. Discovering who is responsible for Quinn’s kidnapping and why he was taken in the first place, is no small task.
If you walk away from Quinn and STAY, not to return for a good few hours, due to real time, hours will pass in the game as well. If left on his own for too long, in this 24 Chapter long game, Quinn can lose all trust he has in you, start acting desperate and even go insane.
Do you have what it takes to see him to safety, or will you leave him to die just like his kidnapper?
- 24 Chapter long story with 7 different endings
- Interactive dialogue with a character you can form an emotional bond with
- Real time experience
- Puzzle mini-games with custom mechanics
- Pixel art visuals
- Classical music soundtrack
- Unlockable items and locations
- More than 40 ways to die
- 6 ~ 8 hours of gameplay
- Supported Languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Japanese, Chinese Simplified and Chinese Traditional.
STAY was developed by Appnormals Team.
All the images, sounds and assets belongs to Appnormals Team.
We ported this great adventure to Nintendo Switch and PS4, PQube Limited published it.
We ported and published this great adventure to PS Vita.
(C) 2018 Ratalaika Games
(C) 2018 Appnormals Team